10 November 2010

Gusto Musical

Abuelita always thought I was a bit of an oddball when it came to music – I know what I like and I know what I don’t like. She had a sense of national pride –for singers like Luis Miguel o Los Fugitivos.


ThOSe sOpPy lOVe sOnGs aRe aLL a liTTle… cUrSi!


I guess I’m a little different to some of my classmates. I don’t like rap, hip-hop and especially not reggaeton! Yuk!


I guess I’m a rock chick. Anything with a strong guitar sound will get me on my feet – Papá’s caught me a couple of times, dancing on my bed, just jumping up and down really.


My favourites groups at the moment are:

  1. Bon Jovi
  2. Coldplay
  3. Metallica
  4. Rodrigo y Gabriela
  5. U2

And, I have a soft spot for my dad’s favourites too. He likes the Rolling Stones and Clapton and The Police.


You know, the typical, old guy stuff...